Dany is a teacher, leader and academic in the theological space. Hailing from remote Australia she ventured off to California to do her MA in Spirituality at Santa Clara University and through the many twists and turns the life brings she is now based in Darwin (Northern Territory) and travels back to Northern California regularly to spend time with her partner. More information can be found on her LinkedIn page.
Since COVID 19 has entered our world I’ve had a personal calling to offer some guidance and wisdom during this time. Honestly, I feel daunted by doing this. In a world where currently there are so many voices why should my voice be different? Well, the reason for me is: I couldn’t not do it. As a budding theologian and spiritualist my yearning is to help the world nourish at this time and to take comfort that God is all around.
What will this blog focus on?
- This is a blog for women who are looking for wisdom from other women.
- It will be curated so that you are receiving a feast for the soul from a women’s perspective.
This is a site for musings, reflections, sharing theories, responding to callings and all the ways our lives are shifting during this current climate.
- Expect to hear from women who are from all different faith backgrounds.
- Some topics that will be discussed are: politics, religion, nature, children, partners, marginalization, sex, food, prayer, meditation, theory and the list goes on.
- If you’re a woman searching for meaning, hope, guidance or just a place to hear the response from other women this is a space for you.
- From this site I hope to accomplish a community of women who are proud, loving, confident and leaders in an often male centered world.
This is going to constantly evolve. Should I start and Instagram, what about Tik Tok etc. For now, these things are meaningless. For the time being the meaning is in your response to feeding the soul of another sister. A woman born from another woman. At times like these we need women voices. Will you be a voice? I hope so.